Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dick and Kitty

I'm not apologizing. In the past month I've had to spend my time on things much more fruitful than dicking around on a blog that nobody reads.

So, as I've mentioned before, I started working on this comic book over a couple months ago. With only four pages completed, things are slow going...this is mainly because:

a) the last time I had a drawing stint that lasted longer than 6 months, I was 5 or 6 and stopped when I was 12
b) I have a steady job takes up a good portion of my energy

c) I live in Seoul now and have much more city to explore with my lady and our dog
d) my talents as an artist lie somewhere close to where I left them (with slightly more attention to detail) at age 12
e) I don't like drawing under flourescent lights, which if you've ever lived in Korea, is par for the course in home lighting

f) the next part of the comic book is a little tricky

In any case, I don't fault myself for not getting this out as fast as humanly possible. If you're already my friend on Facebook, then you should be able to get an idea of what's been happening. However, it was brought to my attention by one Banjo (http://banjosays.blogspot.com/) that the text of the Facebook pics are a little hard to read, so here we go. We'll try it here.
Ah, yes, I see I'm getting ahead of myself. May I introduce
Dick and Kitty - in - The First Four Pages!
page 1
page 2
page 3



page 4

While not entirely apparent, the main characters are found in the first three pages, but they'll definitely have more time as the story progresses. Oh, there'll be more. Lots more. In your face!

No comments: