Saturday, March 20, 2010

Title Splash: page 10

I've been drawing this comic for nearly a year. It seems I work at a turtle's pace, because I've only been able to average a page per month. Yes, I have been lazy, but finally, after seven pages of exposition and two pages of fake advertising I've hit the title splash.

I'd like to say that it's all downhill from here, but I'd be lying. I can, however, promise myself that I won't be doing any splashes for at least five or six more pages because they require so much more detail than a page full of panels. Counting the advert as two, I've got six splashes total, and that's way too much.

So rather than letting you ask questions, I'm just going to explain a few things...

1) That is smoke coming out the front and back of the car, not bushes.

2) The stuff on the bus that looks like smoke is actually mud (which, if you remember made its first appearance on page 4).

3) The thing that looks like a hole in the bus window is actually the glare from the sun.

Next blog: Taekwondo, Part II (16 Years Later)

No comments: